2012-08-30

Yet Another Hello World

Here is my third blog on software development. Unlike my previous instalments, "Labs" @ XAML-PT and "Labs 2" @ pontoNETpt, this is not dependent on any community, nor will be in Portuguese. Nor it will be called "Labs 3", just my name and where my work mostly is around - .NET. It's a better choice for SEO purposes :) In terms of content, this will mostly follow "Labs 2", basically logging my experiments and issue fixing, in case I might need it in the future, and in the hope that it might useful for someone else.
Regarding my previous blogging, XAML-PT is lost and pontoNETpt is currently down, although it is expected to be up again in the near future (here). My old entries on my personal blog regarding .NET are still available here (in Portuguese).

No comments:

Post a Comment