- Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar: Internet Explorer's equivalent to Firebug.
- Fiddler: A stand alone tool/IE plug-in. Basically, it allows you to intercept HTTP requests and replies made through Internet Explorer, either directly or implicitly through tools that use IE facilities.
- Firecookie: Yet another Firebug extension. This one adds a new tab for watching cookies. Very cool!
I have been recently in contact with a couple of nice tools for Web Development:
If you use Microsoft Office, there are a couple of interesting add-ins which I find interesting.
- "2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS". This provides one of the features which find very annoying not to be in the main product (and one of the cool features on OpenOffice): PDF export support. No need for third party tools such as PrimoPDF. By the way, XPS is a format introduced by Microsoft for XML-based vectorial documents.
- "Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats". Need to view and edit an MS Office document which is in the Open Document format (AKA: "Office 2007 format"), but you have an older version of MS Office. Install this add-in and there you go.